Porsche 911 997 - Bilstein Coilovers
Choose between the B16 PSS10, Club Sport and DampTronic.
Choose the option compatible with your 997, from the C2, 4WD, Turbo and GT2, GT3 models. 'Comfort' is a slightly softer spring rate available with DampTronic kits for the 4WD models. All kits feature monotube upside-down technology and have threaded adjustable strut bodies.
Choose 'Damptronic' if your vehicle has a factory Electronic Damping system and you wish to retain this function.
'Ride Control' is Bilstein's own Electronic Damping system which features 'Comfort' and 'Sport' suspension settings to alter driving dynamics from the driver's seat.
B14 Coilover kit specs:
- 15-40mm lowering (depending on vehicle model)
- Triple-C-Technology® surface coating for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Upside-down technology
- Thread adjustable strut body
- Monotube dampers
- TÜV certification
B16 Coilover kit specs, in addition to the above:
- Damping adjustment
- Special aluminium alloy collar locking rings
ClubSport kit specs, in addition to the above:
- Rebound adjustment
- Camber adjustment with aluminium uniball support bearings for optimal cornering stability (where applicable)
- No tools needed for adjustments
- As close to motorsport dynamics as possible