BMW M2 F87 - Bilstein Coilovers
Choose between the B16, B16 DampTronic and Club Sport options compatible with all F87 M2 models, including the Competition and CS.
All kits feature monotube upside-down technology and have threaded adjustable strut bodies.
Choose 'Damptronic' if your vehicle has a factory Electronic Damping system and you wish to retain this function.
'Ride Control' is Bilstein's own Electronic Damping system which features 'Comfort' and 'Sport' suspension settings to alter driving dynamics from the driver's seat.
B14 Coilover kit specs:
- 30-40mm Front, 5-25mm Rear lowering
- Triple-C-Technology® surface coating for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Upside-down technology
- Thread adjustable strut body
- Monotube dampers
- TÜV certification
B16 Coilover kit specs, in addition to the above:
- Damping adjustment
- Special aluminium alloy collar locking rings
ClubSport kit specs, in addition to the above:
- 35-40mm Lowering
- Rebound adjustment
- Camber adjustment with aluminium uniball support bearings for optimal cornering stability (where applicable)
- No tools needed for adjustments
- As close to motorsport dynamics as possible